Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tutoring For Me?

I am kind of tempted to do tutoring classes for K-12 or even for college students. My boy will be in Primary 1 next year and my girl will be in Pre-school 2. I will have more free time on my hands. My husband does tutoring but he's always on travel. So it's hard to maintain this kind of work. But I know he does love teaching.

There are different types of tutorials nowadays, especially with the advanced technology and everything is within a fingertips reach.

You can even go online if you want a Science homework help. There are vast possibilities. When I was in school Science and Balancing equations were on top of my favorite subjects list. It's just so fascinating to write the chemical equations using symbols and formulas. I used to like Chemistry so much. So if you asked me the difference between a homogeneous mixture and a heterogeneous mixture, I could easily differentiate it. But it has been ages so I kind of forgot how they work now. So I would glad to recommend checking out TutorVista.com

But with TutorVista, the learning process will be easy as they have a one-on-one tutor to guide you need a tutor. They are 24/7 available so you can get help whenever you need it. They have this unlimited monthly tutoring package that is worth checking out.



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Subang Jaya and the World © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness