Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blog Logo

I am thinking of setting up a blog logo for my blog. But of course, before I could do that, I need a customized blog template first. All these I have been thinking for quite sometime now.

I have a friend that does web design logo if I want to. I'll just tick her and I know I can have it asap.

But like I said, for now, I need a good template. I just couldn't think of what design I want for my blog though.

So yes, I am, once again, putting it in the back burner.

1 comments:

logo Design said...

some times blog owner do not think about blog logo but the have to focus about the blog logo before star blogging because logo is like identity or you can say represent your blog so i thing logo design
in important for blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Subang Jaya and the World © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness